- from 17/07/2022 to 31/07/2023
- A family house for 2 person(s)
- What I don't want in the house
- Personal message
- I 'm a Portuguese Quality Assurance Engineer, leaving in Belgium for 20 Years,
working in a stable job for ENGIE/ELECTRABEL, I'm 54, divorced.
I prefer to help a lady with a child
The Belgium social security, will be involved, its a big responsibility for me alone
I will pay for food and anything that will be needed, I will take the person to the local Social security to have the same rights for Doctors or medical assistance or any other help needed
It will be a pleasure and altruism, to help somebody with the trauma of this horrific war
I have a big heart, my intentions are pure, Neighbours and local administration knows me as a good person, my ex-wife is a teacher on the European School, I know a lot of people that can also help. my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mol-Antwerp in BE: Check on maps
React on this place
You need to log in
or create account
to react on this place.